We welcome enquiries from all anaesthetists who are interested in joining Pacific Anaesthesia, whether established or soon to complete their training. No matter where you are in Australia, we can provide you and your patients the premium experience that Pacific Anaesthesia delivers at very competitive fees.
Anaesthetists who meet the following criteria are invited to join as an Associate Member:
- AHPRA Specialist registration without conditions
- Clinically sound practice
- Of good character, particularly having a strong rapport with surgeons, patients and staff
- Prepared to commit to Pacific Anaesthesia’s fair and responsible billing values
- Prepared to assist the Pacific Anaesthesia community of anaesthetists
- Prepared to enhance Pacific Anaesthesia’s brand and reputation
Pacific Anaesthesia is structured so that it can support anaesthetists Australia wide. For more information, please contact our Practice Manager at email@example.com.
Pacific Anaesthesia can also assist with every facet of new or established practice management, including the use of our name and branding. Should you wish to explore these opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.